CS Samrish Bhanja, FCS, LLB
Mr. Samrish Bhanja, is a Fellow member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) (Membership No. FCS-4742). He is also a Law graduate from Delhi University. He worked with SMC Global Securities Ltd. as its Company Secretary for 6 years upto July 2002.
He has now been into Company Secretary services since July 2002. He is the Managing Partner of the firm M/s B. Samrish & Co., Company Secretaries. He got rich & valuable experience in the Corporate Laws, Merger & Amalgamation, Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Security Laws by SEBI & Stock Exchange. M/s B. Samrish & Co. is empanelled with Central Depository Services Limited (a wholly owned subsidiary of The Stock Exchange, Mumbai) for undertaking Legal Compliance Audit. He has been a regular blogger on various subjects primarily relating to legal and compliances matters applicable to the Companies Act.
He is also the founding Partner of M/s Integne Outsourcing Services LLP and also on the Board of the following companies:
- Fidessa Trading Systems Private Limited (a wholly owned subsidiary of Fidessa, UK.
- Moser Baer India Limited. (as Independent Director)
- Roedl and Partner India Private Limited
- Salomon Services Private Limited
- Berentzen Spirits India Private Limited
- Windmoller & Holscher India Private Limited