All Companies (including foreign companies and LLPs) registered under the Companies Act, 2013 (Section 12) are required to have/declare an office as ‘Registered Office’ at the time of Incorporation of Company. A Company shall seek registration with ROC in whose jurisdiction its registered office falls. The registered office of the Company determines the domicile of the company (State of Incorporation). The State or location in which the registered office of the Company is situated will determine the Registrar of Company (ROC) to which the application for company registration must be made. Any change of address of Registered Office must be notified to the Registrar of Company (ROC) within a specified period.
It is the main address of a Company where all official letters/communications shall be sent by the Government and Regulatory Authorities. The address should be such that the delivery of documents to the company does not suffer delays so that the company can deal with relevant matters promptly.
If a company changes its registered office address after incorporation, the new address must be notified to registrar of Companies in the specified form within 30 days of its change viable
Need for a virtual registered office is ideal for a company for:
- Holding Board Meetings in the city (Full time office is not mandatory).
- People who often travel and do not need a physical office
- Those who require an office identity but do not have the budget for a physical office
- Start-ups who wish to test a new market and cannot yet justify the cost of setting up a permanent office.
As per Bare Act
Section 12 of the Companies Act, 2013 : Registered office of company
(1) A company shall, on and from the fifteenth day of its incorporation and at all times have a registered office capable of receiving and acknowledging all communications and notices as may be addressed to it.
(2) The company shall furnish to the Registrar verification of its registered office within a period of thirty days of its incorporation in such manner as may be prescribed.
Services Offered by the Firm
We at B Samrish & Co. provide registered Indian address for the foreign company being incorporated in India. The service is available in Delhi NCR as well as all Metro cities of India. The registered address provided by the firm may be utilized for communication to and from various agencies only and not for any trading activity.